Cookies enable us to collect information about how our Website and services are being used and to manage them more efficiently. These cookies are created for each session when You visit our website, the cookie will only track general usage patterns and technical information about Your computer type and will not be used to identify You individually.
The information so gathered through cookies may include:
- the date and time when You access our Website;
- the Website pages that You view and any download that You may make through such pages;
- whether or not such viewing or download is successful;
- the Internet address of the Website or the domain name of the computer from which You access our Website;
- the operating system of the machine running Your Web browser; and the type and version of Your Web browser.
If the product You are using has digital certificates/certificate signatures then Your name and related details may be displayed as part of any certificate issued to You. It will be seen by those to whom Your certificate or signature is presented or who rely on it. Your details may also need to be entered into a related status directory of certificates issued.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer / device by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.